Finding small ways to treat yourself is a must in my book, which is why I’ll be documenting five little everyday luxuries that are making me smile each week. For this week’s post, I asked Carin of Paris in Four Months to share her picks – because what could be more luxurious than indulging the Parisian way? Peruse her lovely finds below!
1. French toast at Ladurée. Starting the morning at Ladurée with perfectly fluffy French toast together with sirup and a cup of tea is hard to beat. My favourite Ladurée location is the one on Rue Bonaparte in Paris.
2. Kitty flats from Charlotte Olympia. I’m (unfortunately) always in flats, so these babies are certainly high up on my wish-list right now. The perfect black flats with a cute and fun twist.
3. Personalised monogrammed Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag. I’ve had this bag for ages now and I never get tired of it. It’s the perfect bag for (almost) everything. I take it shopping, to the beach and when I walk my dog. It holds anything and I love that you pick your own colours.
4. Fresh peonies on my desk. Since moving to Paris I’ve become obsessed with having fresh flowers at home. I buy them from my local florist downstairs or from the market. Peonies are always a favourite of mine!
5. Byredo home fragrance/scented candle. The scent “Bibliothèque” from Byredo is the perfect home fragrance. It’s not too much, just perfect.