Have you seen the super cute ShopStyle commercials airing on TV lately? If you haven’t, take a peak at the video below, or more importantly, head over to download their app here! As far as shopping goes, they’ve become one of the first places I visit. They do an incredible job of hunting down a variety of options across the web (basically doing all the work for you) from all your favorite brands. When they asked me to be a part of their new #WeShopStyle campaign, I was delighted to participate!
The challenge: create a lay down around a specific theme using key items from your wardrobe that show off your personal style. I chose “holiday dressing” which, for me, means lots of full skirts, metallic accents, bold colors, and a touch of sparkle. My fave items:
Tahari Cap Toe Heels (sold out, but similar here) / Lovers + Friends Sure Thing Dress / Chanel Purse (vintage) / Ell And Emm Audrey Necklace / Bel and Beau Sapphire Skirt / Clare Viver Pouch / Leather Jacket (vintage) / Ivanka Trump Carra Pumps / Forever 21 Dress (last year)
One of my absolute favorite trends right now is the fancy skirt + casual tee combo, and I loved pairing the #WeShopStyle tee with this flirty Bel and Beau sapphire skirt.
Check out the new ShopStyle campaign below, and happy shopping! xo
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by the lovely people over at ShopStyle.
Because sometimes, you just want to put on a big poofy skirt and run around on the beach. Especially when it’s in the 70s, and it’s November.
Ily Couture Holy Swoon Tee / DIY Skirt (coming soon!) / Karen Walker Sunglasses / Jewelry – Michael Kors, David Yurman, J.Crew
Finding small ways to treat yourself is a must in my book, which is why I love finding 5 little every day luxuries to highlight (& indulge in) each month. For November’s edition, I asked one of my all-time fave Pinterest stars, Natalie Hughes, to share her picks. Not only does she have serious Pinterest game (Glitter Guide named her one of their “Favorite 20 Pinners to Follow”), she has her own blog, is a freelance journalist, social media gal for the one and only Christian Louboutin (okay, so her “every day” luxuries might be a tad of a stretch for some of us), contributes to Refinery 29, and just seems like an all-around sweet girl. Peruse her lovely finds below, and make sure to follow her pins for more swoon-worthy items!
1. Novelty iPhone cases. My iPhone now has almost as many outfits as I do – I have a whole drawer full of cases! This little Moschino case-bag
is the latest in my growing collection.
2. Zoning out with music. I generally work from home but when I have to do the dreaded morning commute, the one thing that makes it worthwhile is putting my headphones on and listening to a great album, uninterrupted, for an hour or so. Recently I’ve been enjoying Jessie Ware, Haim, Frank Ocean and Best Coast.
3. Red Soles. I’m lucky enough to do some work for Christian Louboutin
, which definitely hasn’t helped my Red Sole addiction! These Chelita boots
are my favourites – I haven’t taken them off since I got them. Louboutins never fail to brighten my day (and my soles!).
4. Chanel track jacket. One of my weaknesses is Chanel and more specifically, unusual Chanel pieces. This track jacket was a vintage find and a bargain at that.
5. Decorations for my home. As London gets cooler and darker, I’m going to be spending a lot of time snuggled up on my sofa (another little luxury!). I love picking up little decorations, ornaments and pictures to dot around my flat, especially if they have a fashion spin, like these plates by British designer Giles.
In case there was any doubt, over-the-knee boots are officially THE footwear must-have of the season. Popping up on everyone from Miranda Kerr to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the bevy of style stars below, they simply can’t be missed. I’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger on these Stuart Weitzmans, and it looks like the time just might have come!
Ashley Madekwe of Ring-My-Bell in the Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots.
Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific in Sigerson Morrison Ilane Over the Knee Boots.
Peace Love Shea, also in the Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots (are we seeing a trend here?).
Talk about seeing double. I always love discovering a fave new fashion blogger to follow, so I was doubly thrilled to stumble upon Greek sisters Nefeli and Natalia of TwinFashion. These street style darlings manage to pull off a versatile range of styles, from off-duty casual, to Parisian chic, to front-row fashion week attendee, and everything in between. The best part? They’re masters of the high-low mix, which makes shopping the looks they document on TwinFashion oh-so-enjoyable (albeit dangerous). Head over to shop the looks below, and make sure to follow them both on Instagram @nat_twinfashion & @nef_twinfashion for a daily dose of glam.